Shipping and Delivery Policy
How do you ship your orders?
by ground couriers, We deliver most of our orders through courier partners such as DTDC Professional Couriers. For a few remote locations where there is no other courier service available, we use India Post to deliver your orders.
Do you ship to international locations?
We currently, ship only within India and do not ship to any international location.
How much time does it take for an order to be delivered?
We deliver your order within 4-7 working days post-dispatch in A-1 and A-2 Metros (New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai, Pune, Ahmedabad and Hyderabad). For the rest of the cities, we deliver between 10-15 business days. Delivery by ground takes a little longer than air couriers. Ground-shipped orders are delivered to you between 5-7 business days post-dispatch. Deliveries to very remote locations such as North East may take up to 7 business days or longer, depending on the location’s geographical constraints.
How can I track my order?
As soon as we ship your order, you receive an e-mail notification with a link to track your order. You can also access this information from your ‘My Account’ section at the top right corner on our website www.youngeverstore.com. Online tracking usually goes live within 24-48 business hours post shipping.
How long do you take to dispatch an order?
The duration of dispatching an order depends on the type of order you have placed. Types of order are:
In-stock items (Items that we stock in our warehouses Hyderabad ): These items are dispatched the same or the next day of order placement.
What are the shipping charges on youngeverstore.com?
The shipping charges may apply on a product. The charges will vary depending on the quantity of a product. The charges will be mentioned on the product page along with other product details.
For example, 1 quantity of a product may carry 50 rupees as shipping charges and purchasing an additional quantity of the same product may carry additional shipping charges of 100 rupees (i.e. total shipping charges= 150 rupees).
Certain products may come with free shipping i.e. zero shipping charges. However, if the order amount is less than Rs 1000, a minimal shipping charge of Rs 100 is applicable.
Please read the product details column before placing an order.
Why dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time?
Certain times waybill/road permit is required for heavy products transferred from one state to another so, if you don’t fall under this, consider yourself lucky!!
Dispatch of heavy products take more than the expected time:
- Firstly, the fulfilment of your order may require a certain road permit/declaration/inward form to be filled, which can either be downloaded from the respective state’s sales tax website or one has to physically go to the nearest sales tax office to procure the above.
- Also, at times entry taxes as per the Commercial Tax Government rules are levied by the respective state where the goods are shipped (However, it might vary from product to product.)
- The customer is liable to fill road permit/declaration/inward form and/or pay the entry tax to fulfil the order.
- The failure of filling the form or not paying the entry tax leads to shipment hold, which eventually may lead to order cancellation & refund.
- Hence, to have a smooth product dispatch process, form filling and payment of entry taxes wherever required plays a major role.